Copper Pipe for City & Fuel Gas Distribution
Different types of copper raw materials are available in ready stock and in commercial grades. We provide wide array of copper pipe fitting that are fabricated using high quality raw material. Widely used in various industrial applications our range is available in various shapes and sizes.
Some of the unique features are as follows:
- Corrosion resistance
- Superior quality
- Easy maintenance
Key advantages of using copper for fuel gas distribution systems:
- Cost-effective for both low and high pressure systems
- Lowest overall installed system cost for fuel gas applications
- Easiest system to install
- Lowest cost material amongst flexible materials
- Material certified to an ASTM standard
- Large labor savings over black steel pipe
- Approved by national and international codes - National Fuel Gas Code, and International Mechanical Code and International Plumbing Code
- Ideally also suited for retro-fit and remodeling applications
- No special tools or manufacturer-specific training needed - can be installed with the tools and skills the installer already has
- Backed by technical and field support by the CDA throughout the country
- Semi-rigid material
- Lighter than black steel pipe
Various kinds of gas equipment and appliances are used in modern households. Efficient heating may be achieved by central heating systems and room heaters. The central systems usually do have provisions for cooling as well. Mehta Tubes offers Gas-fired water heaters that are noted for their quick recovery rates. Our other items includes cooking ranges, ovens, decorative lighting, clothes, fireplaces, dryers and gas barbecues.
As copper is flexible, resistant to corrosion, easy to join and can be availed in different length as per requirements, these tubes are beneficial for for homeowners, housing developers, builders, installation contractors and gas companies, when used for gas distribution system.
Easier to clean, these tubes require less time for installation and are cost effective as well and hence are perfect for single-family dwellings. For multistory residences, copper gas distribution systems reduces the cost of installation cost when compared with that of electricity for heating, laundry and cooking applications.