- Approved by national and international codes - National Fuel Gas Code, and International Mechanical Code and International Plumbing Code
- Ideally also suited for retro-fit and remodeling applications
- No special tools or manufacturer-specific training needed - can be installed with the tools and skills the installer already has
- Backed by technical and field support by the CDA throughout the country
- Semi-rigid material
- Lighter than black steel pipe
As copper is flexible, resistant to corrosion, easy to join and can be availed in different length as per requirements, these tubes are beneficial for for homeowners, housing developers, builders, installation contractors and gas companies, when used for gas distribution system.
Easier to clean, these tubes require less time for installation and are cost effective as well and hence are perfect for single-family dwellings. For multistory residences, copper gas distribution systems reduces the cost of installation cost when compared with that of electricity for heating, laundry and cooking applications.